- A certification programme, with three levels – Foundation, Practitioner and Professional – offering a global standard for demonstrating your bid and proposal management competency
- Our websites, which contain an electronic library featuring hundreds of archived presentations, articles, tools and templates that demonstrate best practices in the workplace
- Our annual conferences. The UK Conference is the premier event for bid and proposal professionals in the UK, which has become the "must-attend" for any business winning professional who is serious about advancing their knowledge and skills. This 2-day event includes captivating keynote speakers, master classes from top industry speakers and much much more
- Regular publications containing the latest thinking on relevant topics
- Local events, held around the country, covering topics of strategic importance to bid and proposal professionals and offering the ideal environment for networking. To find out more visit our events page.
UK Chapter publishes first Annual Report - July 2015
Ken Erskine says "I am delighted to provide this electronic copy of the first Annual Report prepared by the UK Chapter of the APMP. It reviews the various programmes of activities and achievements of the Chapter through 2014."