Learn from one of the UK’s fastest growing bidding and tender specialists, on some of the challenges of working with technical specialists and delivery teams, and how to overcome these to deliver winning bids and proposals.
The session will cover:
- Finding the value: how to identify win themes, value propositions, differentiators, USPs and added value proposals, from complex technical solutions
- Case studies of winning bids and proposals where highly detailed and complex technical solutions have been transformed in to compelling propositions
- Bid pain points and surgery: An open forum to discuss bid challenges and solutions
- Quick wins: What can be done quickly and easily to significantly improve the quality of your proposals
- Embedding a ‘proposal culture’ throughout the organisation – bid gold dust is often found on the front line, rather than in the bid room
- Marginal gains: The importance of attention to detail and forensic review prior to submission!
Takeaway: How to quickly get behind a complex technical solution to map out a bid winning strategy, including the identification of win themes, value propositions, differentiators, USPs and added value.